Practice In South Cumbria

kgw

Hello there, does anybody know where I can take my newly aquired, cheap old Gasa For a spin? Its my first trials bike at the ripe old age of 39! Had and still have road and enduro bikes but this is a whole new ball game. Like a learner again!

Cheers Kev.

• 1 year later...

Hi i think its at a place called roundthwaite?. Its just south of tebay the venue is used by lakes grass track trials club, im sure if you rang there trials secretary he could point you in the right direction They have a web page if you look, i dont know how to link it

Thanks for that have been trying to speak to the right people but all ways miss them so may people have told me about the place in question but dont know how to get there, There is no info on the web.Trials have been held at the venue before, going to cowm on sat canrt wait just hope the weather holds off. Thanks again for your help, Russ

HI, Please could you pass it on to me too our yard where i take my lad to practice has been shut down due to newts its only good for kids. Have you tryed back cowm quarry near bacup

Thanks Russ

Not yet. My main riding is enduro and green laning, so when I get any time I tend to do that. I was hoping to find somewhere local to me so that I could sneak out for a couple of hours when I get the chance. Roundthwaite is not far from me, so it could be a good option.

The place near Rochdale does look very good though, could be worth a trip.

Cheers

Clive

sounds good to me, i am going to dougie lampkin master class this weekend hopfully pick up some tips. went to watch lakes grass track trial on wed night tryed to speak to mick but he was marking the sets so i didnt want to interupt him thanks any way

Russell