Places To Ride In And Around The Midlands

thefilth

• 2 weeks later...

Ian

For Aggs Hill put GL54 4ET into multimap and the ground is approx 400 yards due west of the red circle. If you click on arial photo you can see the ground.

For Kilkenny put "Kilkenny" into multimap, click on "Kilkenny, Gloucestershire" and the ground is approx 100 yards west of the red circle. Again, the arial photo will show you the ground. There's a car park just east of the ground where you can park up but I'm told it's best not to ride in the car park.

For the ones near Broadway, firstly Top Farm, click on http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/sc.../TopFarmMap.jpg

To get there take the B4632 from Broadway towards Cheltenham and take the left to Buckland, follow the road until it turns into a track which will take you up to Top Farm. Ask when you get to the farm.

As for the other one, having looked at the map I can't find it - I only went there on Saturday for the first time and I wasn't driving. When I speak with my mate I'll let you know.

I hope that helps. Enjoy!

Richard