Montesa 4t Vs. Sherco 4t

marlintec

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, would be good to see 'em all together, and also don't have the nogging to actually do it. ;)

Anybody here know anybody clever?

Us thick people could perhaps have a whip round and get 'em to do it for us.

That's not U.S. thick people before I get complaints from over the pond :rolleyes:

Oh dear, its not even 8 o'clock and already enough beer in me to talk rubbish.

Edited by Bikespace

I have to offer a slightly different opinion. If you watch the animation carefully, the two bikes do not have perfectly matched wheelbases. While the rear axles seem to be well matched, the front axles are not (significantly) - and I THINK the actual machines are very close on wheelbase. Ennneywayeeee, it makes it appear that the bars "move" higher and farther forward - and it is easy to miss that the forks also "move" forward and are taller. It is a VERY interesting comparison, but don't carry it too far with out checking actual dimensions.

Ed

Bikespace,

You won't get any complaints from us thick people in the U.S. ,(we know who we are) we can't yell loud enough to get it to carry over the pond.

"Obviously whoever set up these sections thinks I ride better than I really do." :rolleyes:

Lets all keep buying the 2 strokes then!!!...although I dont blame anyone buying the 4...they all look great..but well out of my price range too! :rolleyes:

I suppose it's the price we pay for all that Input that Honda put into it, Don't know if the Sherco will be going the same way.

All this plug it in to the laptop to see whats wrong just p****s me off, I just didn't think I'd see this kind of thing in Trials bikes......still I guess it is 2004 ;)

Guest Yamaha_dude

Could some one find and post a factory picture of the Honda Montesa? From the same angle as the one in the animated .gif file.

Ill try and find a way of making one which cycles through them all, i have alot of time to waste so... :angry:

Edited by Yamaha_dude