300 Beta!

copemech

It is late and I do not have the time or energy to write a full review of the 300 kit Beta I had a chance to spend time on over the weekend. Yet it is worth mention, as it was a Blast!

This bike happens to be one prepped and owned by one of the best fellows I know, RLracer, and may be the trickest 4T Beta in the US.

It has the 300 kit and the performance exhaust(muff) installed. This thing RIPS! Runs like a injected Monty on a hot map plus steroids!

Abundant torque and smooth power curve, although he does have it set a bit too responsive for me with a realy quick spring in the CV carb. His pref, as he rides a class or two up on me, rides experts. Which is exactly what they like! Friggin beauty! I would have a much harder time with it in the sections as compared to the stocker, which is very gentile, yet there is a lot to work with here. Tune to taste! Unlimited!

Jumping off a 2t Sherco and on to any 4T is a change for sure, as I have ridden the ones out there. The weight difference is there, but negledeable. The Beta is super stable. I think this motor is too! It is some cool stuff and the new ones are coming in mild or wild versions in '09!

And that is all I have to say, all good! :huh:

Thanks Mark ! I enjoyed the 2- day in Texas. I road the event with a stock throttle that I modified so it would come on slower the first third on a turn it helped in those rollie pollie rocks , soft dust turns. Every time I ride this bike I just smile. Wayne should be at my house tonight so i'll get to have a go on his sherco tomorrow at Langley. Now which rock shall I cristen it on. :huh: See you in Langley !

Edited by rlracer

Thanks Mark ! I enjoyed the 2- day in Texas. I road the event with a stock throttle that I modified so it would come on slower the first third on a turn it helped in those rollie pollie rocks , soft dust turns. Every time I ride this bike I just smile. Wayne should be at my house tonight so i'll get to have a go on his sherco tomorrow at Langley. Now which rock shall I cristen it on. :P See you in Langley !

You may get a call from Big Jerry on Waynes bike, I told him about it! :huh: