Western Centre

stuessenhigh

Hopefully someone can help me out here..and thanks in advance if you can!

The western centre website says that Round 5 of the Centre Championship was on October 12, (which I did and very good it was too..thanks to WVAC), then round 6 is supposed to be November 23rd according to the website.

However!!!..this Sundays event held by SVMC, also says centre championship on it!..Am I missing something? or is this sunday championship round 5 and a half??

If anyone can shed some light on this and maybe future rounds of the championship, and how many there are in total I'd be really pleased.

Many thanks :guinness:

I don't know the answer Stu, but if you look at the events calendar for next year the centre championship is to be contested over 11 rounds. Like you, I don't know what happened to this year, except that a few events have been cancelled. It'd be helpful if the western centre gazette had a rider's league table. Are you a contender?

Ha-ha...probably not a contender!!!..but would like to TRY.

I've missed one round already I think again due to my own confusion about the rounds, and if this coming Sunday is also a round then it looks as though I'll miss that too unfortunately.

Ah well...guess the mantlepiece will have to stay bare for a little while longer! :guinness: