Confirmed Price For 4rt Mont

munch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The europeans always build beutifull machinery(ducati etc) but it takes the Japs to build quality!!

:hl:

Spot on Marky Boy, I love the look and sound of a Duke 916, but I would never considor owning one due to the constant B/downs and faults they have.

I have owned a 01 250 Sherco, by the time I'd put new mains in it and fixed the water pump impeller and had to have the silencer welded up etc etc........I sold it with a view to never buying another one...ever :D

I'm looking at buying a S/Hand Mont 315 in the near future mailny because of build quality and a reliable engine design (Jap's again).

Dabster, you need to seek professional help with that Sherco addiction..let it go dude......you know it makes sense :D

Edited by Marky G

No, the 250 was S/Hand......but so was the Montesa Cota 314 it replaced :D

It (the Sherco) looked like it hadn't done that much, (all engine bolts and wheel spindle bolt heads were like new, no rounding off or nothing)

I was told that an older gent had had it from new before me, wasn't you was it ND?? :D