Trials In Lake Havasu City Az ?

dabs alot

Sendero has a complete motocross track as well as an endurocross track in Kingman which is about 45 minutes north of Havasu. He can also show you all the best areas to ride as he's been in Lake Havasu for about 100 years. The only problem is that he is dealing with a sickness that keeps him from riding or hanging with DA Boys.......I'll have to let him explain himself..

O Sendero, wherefore art thou?

I rode in the desert...is that what it is here??....on some DRZ 400's today....way different than what we have in Missouri! Where are the TREES?? I didn't know you could get lost so fast with no trees to block your view..lol

John, I don't think our plane will land at Halfway.....

Steve Eichelberger

Sorry I couldn't give ya the tour man. I hope ya found the south tower spot.

I've been busy ridin' a new obstacle... over and over and over again. Ya'll know how it is... A dab here, a dab there, throw in some old school stop and hop, and next thing ya know, ya just can't bring yourself to get off of it. Ya just gotta keep poundin' away at it till ya get it right. Know what I mean? I'm gonna clean this one if it kills me, and it just might, but at least I'll die smilin' ! :thumbup::) :)

Sendero

I've been busy ridin' a new obstacle... over and over and over again. Ya'll know how it is... A dab here, a dab there, throw in some old school stop and hop, and next thing ya know, ya just can't bring yourself to get off ...

Sendero

Sounds like the old dry terrain in Lake Havasu just wasn't to yer liking anymore so ya found yerself a wet spot to play in. Give us more details!!!! Were can we come and ride?????

I didn't get to do any trials riding but I got to do some desert riding with some dual sported DRZ's. Once at Standard Wash and once somewhere the other direction from town. Once we sent the ladies back to town in the motorhome while we rode the bikes back through the desert til we hit the city streets. I also got a desert tour on a Rhino which was cool, 5 minutes after unloading at Standard Wash we didn't see another person riding for 2 hours. I would have been lost in the first 15 minutes!

Steve Eichelberger