Brian Fowler Trial

lingo75

The trial is behind the small business park off Cattershall Lane, Godalming post code GU7 1LG.

If you use Google Maps you might see it a bit better.

When you first see it you'll think there is not enough room for a trial there but the land opens up a bit.

Not the biggest area for a trial but enough for a club trial.

We'll be setting up in the morning and the trial starts at 12:30pm, no observers, riders mark themselves.

Dan, Peter come along and see what you think

Mick

I cant make it i'm afraid as i'm watching the mighty Shots hopefully stuff Wycombe Wanderers, which is a 3pm kick off so we meet in the pub at 2 don't think i can get there and get round and home in 1.5 hrs - shame as i would have really liked to ride. I will deffo come along to the next one if i'm free and am very interested in Joining.

Thanks for all the info Mick.

Dan

PS there is a North Hants trial in Crondall woods on the 14th Dec which is in aid of a great charity Phyllis Tuckwell Hospital - why don't you have a go at that, please spread the word as its will be great to raise lots for them

Sorry I didn't manage to make it yesterday but my daughter was involvrf in a nasty car accident Saturday morning on her way to work. Car is a write off but luckily daughter only has a stiff neck. Marvellous how all the witnesses disappear and give false phone numbers and details to the police