Trials Around Portsmouth

hagan10

alton club and gosport club run events in the petersfield area look on wobblies site for info

http://www.willbrown.co.uk/www/

thats for the acu events.

if you want amca bognor run trials in petersfield , buriton,, harting areas

http://www.brdmcc.org/Homepage.htm

depending on your ability there are routes for everyone and a great bunch of lads.

Nearest shops are probably Jamsport at Farnham 01252 725335 and Gordon Farley in Guildford.

Bognor has a trial on 1 January at Halnacker Quarry just east of Chichester you would be welcome to join and ride. They have 4 routes.

Alton also has a trial at East Tisted in the Meon Valley (by the side of the A32 I think) on January 1 though I think you would need your ACU registration for that one - 3 routes.

Hi there - you can pay and practice at Four Marks just south of Alton, straight up the A32 from Fareham (past where a lot of Alton Club trials are) then left at the last round-a-bout (its quite a long way - when you pass a BMW bike dealer and Pub in Farringdon you are nearly there!!) onto the A31, on the other side of the dual carriageway (after a couplw of miles) you will see a railway bridge with a lane going under it, you need to go up there to the farm, i think it was

Hagan10, I'll drop you a PM giving my email as I am Portsmouth based and in exactly the same situation, hopefully between us we can find a place and perhaps practice together?!! This place in Alton sounds promising ... anyone got a contact number?

Edited by Nicks_TR34