Shops Near Ringwood

orange250

hi new to this trials stuff and have hopefully sorted a bike, but need a helmet. I know in-chains have some according to website, but looking to not spend too much as I ideally need to buy two (one for wife). I was lookin at the shiro, but want to try on first, anyone know of a stockest close to ringwood?

thanks

Edited by Orange250

Don't know of any shops near Ringwood, though i do have happy memories of my time staying in a wee place just outside it called Crow hill ! Beautiful area to live in, but don't know if you were allowed to ride Trials bikes there as it was before i got back into riding again !

Hi Bren,

I got your message earlier.

As far as Ringwood goes then In Chains are the only trials dealer for miles.

In-Chains are very helpful though and have helmets in stock at good prices. If they don't have your size in then they can get them pretty quick.

You may be able to pick up a helmet at any of the numerous bike shops around the Bournemouth/Poole area though but they probaby won't be trials orientated.

The next nearest trials stockists will be Gordon Farley M/C's in Guildford or Jam Sport in Farnham........

Shaun.

a.k.a. Solentsuper on another forum....