1974 Ok. National

jse

Wow, that is great to look at. I was 5, just getting my TY80! Those guy's set the bar very high. There are so many interesting things to get from looking at those results, how many things have changed and others have not.

Thanks Jon!

Mark Manniko

Yes they did, and yes they do! It is always refreshing to me to watch some of these very talented guys who are still riding today. There some who were never famous, yet still are in the sport. Many soo good I can never come close! Soo many years of experience! :D

Between the 2 list I've ridden with 7or 8 in the last year most all much better riders than me. What a unique sport it is. About a year ago i asked one of our local SW Missouri guys (who's name appears on both list) If he rode better now or 35 years ago. He said about the same that he had gotten older but the bikes had gotten so much better. The shape some of these guys are in and the progress of the bikes are amazing. Wonder what life would be like if they made a basketball that would enable you to preform on the court as well as you did 35 years ago