Factory Kev Rep

hutchph998

Saw Kev's 250 Raga Rep at the Dirt Bike show in Telford on thursday but didn't have my camera with me, if some one is going could they get a photo of it,he say's he has too much time on his hands.He's done probaly the ultimate Gas Gas trick bike,much impressed.

H

• 2 weeks later...

Kev obviously works for Gas Gas UK, if you go on their website (www,gasgasuk.com), you can find his email address on the technical page. He may have some photos he can send you.

I've also seen his bike and I must admit it does look pretty smart with all his trick bits . :banana:

I wonder what its worth :banana:

It is pretty smart, reckon I will contact Kev for a pic I was hoping some one might have taken one at the show.Begs the question do you change your bike regularly or just personalise like Kev's and customise your bike to your own spec,riding bikes is a money pit either way you go,mmm fancy an Ohlins shock next!!!

H

I'm with you r2w my bike needs to last me a few years too but I like to fine tune the bike just for the pleasure of enjoying my hobby.I rode my first trial in 4 yrs last weekend so I know my bike is way ahead of my skills but had a fantastic day out and didn't damage me or the bike so yeah i'm ready to do it again.Found out the throttle cable needs routing better on lap 3 so need to adjust that,you can go on and on fine tuning and probaly throwing a lot of money at your bike........how much are Keihn carbs again?MMm hubba hubba!!

H

post-7-1100280666.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I would like black rims as i think they look good!!

I was toying with the idea of finding a decent Balck Paint for my rims ?

Have used a really good Auto Glym Matt Smooth Black ( Looks like powder coat ) on my Audi Quattro Wheels and they look awsome.

May mask off all of the spokes and clean and cut back the rims with wet and dry first to provide a good bond for the paint.

Was also thinking of red spoke adjusters ! Or is this a step too far !

The bike is a Yellow 200 Pro so Black Wheels are a must !

Sod it I'm gonna do it when I change my tyres over Xmas !

Gotta get the bike running right first tho ! ;)