New Yorkshire Lad Join Tc

thebigell

Hello to all of the TC members out there i just thought I d introduce myself good and proper!

My name is elliott and i have been on the trials scene for nearly 7 years now and love it! :D It was my dad who got me into the sport when i was 10 years old. My first bike was a clipic 50 big wheel then once i had out grown that i got a second hand 2002 beta rev3 125 which both were great, but then after a while on that i got a 2005 beta rev 3 200. I kept that for 2 years until i got a 125 again but it was the revolutionary 07 model with the new engine and i must say what an improvement on the 02 125 and the 05 200 that i had before. Then in 2008 i got the 08 version of the 125 and begun too struggle with power so as soon as the evos came out i got the 250.

Any how back to about me and not the bikes. I am from the Halifax ripponden area up near Pennine trialsport as some of you may know where that is.

I am still at school but in the sixth form now and I am studying:Art, Physics, Applied I.C.T and product design its hard work but the parties are good! :dunce:

Its not just off road bikes i also have an aprillia rs 50 which i use obviously to go to school etc.

so yeh thats me and some bike history for you.

Welcome to trials. Have you competed in any official trials? If not come along to a Bradford & DMC trial where you will be made welcome. Details on bradfordtrials web site.

Yes i have competed in official trials before as i am a member of the spen valley club and i go to most of there trials. Also i have competed in the ymsa 6 round events before and i didnt do too bad on the hard course.

I think that i have been to a few bradford trials before but cant be certain, errm i will have a look at the site and thanks for the reply.

elliott :dunce: