Please Help To Unfree My Wheel....

craftypiggy

Not enough information. Need more data. Like what kind of bike is it, have you tried to fix it? You could try cracking the bleeder screw to see if there is a release of brake fluid pressure that is causing the front brake to drag. If this is the case, you may have the adjustment too tight on the master cyl. plunger rod. It needs a bit of freeplay to not build up pressure. The other thing that could be causing front brake drag is the caliper needs re- built. The piston could be sticking in it's bore. Another thing that can cause piston sticking is if the caliper or cal. mount are bent which causes diagonal pad wear and binding or cocking of the caliper piston. I straightened my rear caliper on my Beta Rev 3 with a big pair of pliers sometimes called channel-locks or "water pump pliers" for God knows what reason they are called that. Anyway try and eyeball the caliper and make sure it is square with the disc. Good luck, Jay

I have this morning got up early to have a look at all the things you suggested. SO I checked the wheel spacers and they were in the right place, then I took the caliper of and looked at the piston and it was to far out, so I rang up a beta shop and they said to ease the piston back into the bore, after doing that it all was alot smoother. But my wheels was still rubbing slightly so I checked the angle of it as you suggested and THAT was it :banana: it was slightly to far to the left so instead of bending it i added a washer and it spins far better and brakes are better. I can't thank you enough.......ok I can thankyou vvvvery much :banana::P

Thanks again,

Lloyd