May Offer... 10% Off Everything Up To

themontyshop

You really should put stuff like this on Trials-Forum.co.uk if you ask me mate, there are very few push bike trials riders who come on here, only two other semi-regulars from what I can remember and they're both sponsered!

I'd never heard of The Monty Shop until I spotted it on here, turns out you're a UK company I think? All the major shops have a pretty big presence on TF, like Tarty, Select, Cleanbikes etc.

Just an idea, I think you'd get far more orders if you had a bigger presense on there rather than on here.

Edited by KuelMuel

You really should put stuff like this on Trials-Forum.co.uk if you ask me mate, there are very few push bike trials riders who come on here, only two other semi-regulars from what I can remember and they're both sponsered!

I'd never heard of The Monty Shop until I spotted it on here, turns out you're a UK company I think? All the major shops have a pretty big presence on TF, like Tarty, Select, Cleanbikes etc.

Just an idea, I think you'd get far more orders if you had a bigger presense on there rather than on here.

Thanks for your imput, we are a fairly new company and yes we are in the UK.

Ive had so many issues with my account not letting me sign in on trials forum that i gave up. Will try again.

As for this forum, there seems to be alot of motorcycle trials riders who also have a bicycle for practise so were are sponsoring this site to help those guys when they need bikes/spares.

Cheers.

Edited by TheMontyShop

I just got a trials bike and I reckon there will be a few more getting them - They will almost certainly improve your fitness and motorcycle trials riding ability. They are good fun too :rotfl:

Having the Monty Shop on here is a good thing as hopefully it will encourage more trials riders into it even if its just for fun.

Edited by AtomAnt

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your imput, we are a fairly new company and yes we are in the UK.

Ive had so many issues with my account not letting me sign in on trials forum that i gave up. Will try again.

As for this forum, there seems to be alot of motorcycle trials riders who also have a bicycle for practise so were are sponsoring this site to help those guys when they need bikes/spares.

Cheers.

Hey Adam, just noticed your on here. If you need any help or need me to put up things in the news section on T-F. Let me know. I'd be glad to do it. I haven't been on here in ages! Also, sorry I haven't made any orders from you. Money's been tight. Will order some tires off you though when I get around to it.

Jordan