World Trials Championship Tickets And Camping

tombo46

I heared that they werent dispatching tickets until a week before the british world round so I didnt bother buying them. I was going to buy them tonight but they have stopped selling them online! this is along with camping too. does anyone know if ill be able to get camping still? It never sold out so im assuming I could still arrange it? also, how much extra am I looking at paying for tickets now?

really annoyed with myself now.

Tom

Tom,

Don't worry too much as there is a posative slant to all your queries:

Firstly ..Yes the on-line shop closed on Thursday evening 7th May, As it may not have been possible to process the ticket orders and gaurentee delivery of the Wristbands or Camping vouchers before the event. John and Graham are more or less living in Cumbria from now until after the event. All on-line ticket orders have now been despatched as stated.

With regard to Camping there is a limit to the number of onsite pitches available. Currently if you arrive on Thursday or Friday and stay 2 or 3 nights you will be ok. However if you have not pre -booked there is a strong possibility that you will not secure a space if you turn up on Saturday for 1 night only.....SATURDAY MORNING WILL BE THE PEAK ARRIVAL TIME AND ATTEMPTING TO SECURE CAMPING SPACE FOR SATURDAY NIGHT WITHOUT A PRE_PAID BOOKING IS BEING DISCOURAGED BETWEEN 8.00am And 10.00am. You could chance it either very early or after 10.30am. If there is no space there are campsites nearby SEE www.britishtrialgp.com and links to 'How to Get there' or Accommodation.

With Regard to Prices:

Friday - Practice Day and a 'Real' Chance to see the top riders close up and walk the course....