Newbie From Aberdeen

incognuity

Hi

I'm Grant from Aberdeen and I've just bought a 2005 Gas Gas TXT250 Pro from a friend who has changed to a 2008 Beta 250 4 stroke.

I have no experience on a trials bike but I'm looking forward to a new challenge and maybe start doing some Novice trials next year.

Cheers

Grant

Hi Grant and welcome to trials.

Why wait until next year? Probably a bit late for todays trial at Boutrie near Inverurie but I'm sure you could manage to go to one of the next ones in July or August?

Visit the Bon Accord Club website for more info; 'Clicky here'

If you (or anyone else) have transport and fancy a day away I have a small bit of practice land available up near Keith?

Anyhooz, hope to see you around, stick in and have fun ;)

GJ ;)

Edited by gjbiker

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I've only been on a trials bike once so I thought of just practicing this year to see how I get on and trying some trials next year. My mate Nick is a member of Bon Accord and has done a couple of the novice trials using the Gas Gas.

@gjbiker - thanks for the offer of your land... that would be great to catch up with you sometime!

No worries Grant,

I should be at Lumsden in July if all goes well so why don't you come along and get a feel for it?

Don't get too excited about my 'land' ! It's only about an acre but it's set up with enough 'obstacles' to get a good days practice :D and there is more land locally with good natural terrain that we get permission to use.

GJ :D