Best Bike For Sidecar

big dave

buy one with a sidecar fitted already if possible, and make sure the chair has fitted by someone who knows what there doing i.e Rushton , if he is still fitting them.

Its not a case of just bolting it on ,if you want it to handle it has to be right, as for which make, any you fancy, we use to use gasgas because the sprocket was on the inside of the chair, proberly want a 290 or 300 . if you have not rode one yet I surgest you have a go first, its not easy , you may be a good solo rider but you will find it totally different with a chair, but have a go its great fun.

I have heard that Scorpa 4 stroke are a good option due to the amount of grunt they have, also the reliability is topps

that would be my recommendation. I also noted Birketts got a second hand one in his shop if tat helps. Good look

Dave,

Go to a British Sidecar Round and have a look .

Some of the boys are always updating their bikes & to be honest unless you've had a go before , the Outfits will all be much better than the rider and passenger .

You can trust me on that one - we've proved that its got nothing to do with Solo riding.

The next round is "The Doncaster Cup" on the 14th of June.

Good luck , you'll need it .

Wobbler

• 2 weeks later...

Wurzel,

We were waiting until the isle of man to break the news about our sponsorship deal with Osset ......

The New big Wheel Model will suit us down to the ground ......

And it does'nt need any anti freeze ....That's always good for us.

Wobbler