Ktm Factory Pulls Out Of Dakar.

cota kid

do you think the most mainstream air time was recieved by LWR or the dakar, were more dvd's sold of lwr or dakar.

the exposure that bmw recieved was imense compared to that of ktms desert victories.

as for support trucks etc.. the two of them love to ride bikes ..fair play, the prog put adventure bikeing on the mainstream telly fair play, they did it in a way ( doctors support etc, that none of us could afford) no problem with that.

that the adventure wasnt pure like what we would do ( dream of doing) is niether here or there. the thing is they did it and we got it on tv 24/7.

as for ktm pulling out.. no problem with that. the world spins round. Cagiva and yamaha were once the names and arent any more. peugoet / mitsubushi cars ran away with the thing, dont anymore .

dark will follow light, to be followed by light

There is more happening in the world than what you see on TV or on DVD, I'm more interested in the people that ride around the world, unassisted and without the support of the media. Have a look at the link on my earlier posting, which is much more of interest than LWR, which I did enjoy although I thought LWD tedious and pretty dull.

I whilst KTM dominance of the Dakar will end, I'm sure they will more than make up for it in the Rally World Championships and other high profile events. It will be interesting to see which factories commit themselves to the Dakar.