Scrmc Abington 2-day

davieboy

I am taking entries now for the SCRMC Abington 2-day trial.A,B and C routes with classes for everyone.

Sensible sections with a short route on saturday and a longer run across the moor on sunday.

Camping available at the start.

Plenty of space left,regs and entry forms on here at Trials Central in the whats on or at www.classicscramble.com

or phone me on 01465715723 or 07738584849.

Entries are a bit low for this.

Anyone looking for an entry,give me a phone.

Davie.

Sorry can't make it Davieboy bit busy after our Classic at the weekend I'm afraid... shame on those Scots Pre-65 riders who only want an annual outing at Kinlochleven it would appear! :P

Big John

Just doing the results from a fine weekend.

Thanks to everyone who helped out over the weekend,usual problems with a shortage of observers.Thanks to those who did.

A bit more help setting out and gathering in markers and flags would be much appreciated though.

My apologies for my hungover state on sunday morning,Hughie and Colin forced whisky down my throat on saturday night!

Thanks to all the riders who turned up,the small number (45)makes my job easier but a better entry would make it worth all the effort that goes in.

A great piece of ground,a good run across the moor on sunday,sensible sections and 2 different (almost) trials not the same sections on both days.

What more could you ask for?