Trialscentral Dvd Released Too

bigfoot

The trialscentral.com DVD is now complete and I'll start taking orders next weeks. Again it's being offered un-copy protected for a small fee which only covers our very basic production costs. To make the order process easier for us to keep track of (we don't have a full time business here) ordering we be done via a buy now offer on ebay with payment via paypal.

Again two camera men spent the week on bikes filming and getting very wet. The format will be much the same as previous years but due to the poor weather this year there is no helmet cam footage. The video tries to capture the whole event from sign on through to the award presentation but focuses mainly on sections that spectators can't easily get to including the new loop to Coire Laire and Roughburn where we no other cameras got out to. The riders struggled to get out there too in some cases.

This DVD is not in competition with the CJB professional one and is cheap enough for you to get both. CJB are a commercial enterprise and deserve your support for all their efforts filming and supporting the event every year.

We'll post a link to the ebay ordering page shortly. The cost will again be

Edited by bigfoot

after spending the week in the West End Hotel with 2 screaming kids I bet Mrs Baldilocks is going to love watching two DVDs !

think i'll get some wine in......

You're too hard on you and your Dad.........you didn't scream ALL week, just most of it !

I am defenitely in for one then! I really want my son to see what the whole event is like, so he has an idea when we ride it together. As soon as he is old enough..... Mairi, can you please tell me the min. age to ride their... I thought it was 17, which is the age to ride a bike on the road there!

Steve

• 1 month later...

Thanks Fred. I sent a bunch of pre packed DVD's to Mairi and she added the observers addresses to the envelopes as I don't have access to that info. I guessed she had done it but she's never come back to me so I wasn't sure if they had gone out yet.

Thanks Mairi, that must have been a pain to do but hopefull it's being appreciated by the recipients.