Trialscentral Dvd Released Too

bigfoot

Thanks Fred. I sent a bunch of pre packed DVD's to Mairi and she added the observers addresses to the envelopes as I don't have access to that info. I guessed she had done it but she's never come back to me so I wasn't sure if they had gone out yet.

Thanks Mairi, that must have been a pain to do but hopefull it's being appreciated by the recipients.

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I meant to text you when I sent them out, but am never home at the moment, so everything is done in a rush when I'm there...chaos reigns! Whoever said retirement was easy was a blatant liar. :thumbup:

The last I heard from you you were sitting down to watch your copy and then I never heard back. I hope you liked it even with your wee cameo at the start.

I LOVED it - have watched it four times so far, and that's good going when I rarely get to put the telly on! You're forgiven for the cameo, but only just....you won't get away with it twice. :thumbup:

Thanks again for the huge amount of effort that you and Matt go to in order to produce this. For me, this and the CJB footage is the only glimpse I get of the trial itself, and although I love watching the sections, it's the rest of the footage that makes this something special. Huge kudos to both of you for what you've achieved, particularly in the torrential rain that you had to sit through this year - please don't underestimate how much it's appreciated by those of us who just can't get there.

Cheers m'dear! See you in October, and that's non-negotiable!!! :crying:

• 4 weeks later...

As expected the level of orders has now decreased to the point that its not worth while paying ebay to list the DVD. If anyone is still looking for a copy just PM or email me and we'll sort something out to get you a copy.

Thanks for all the feedback here and on ebay. We'll take the comments onboard and make changes next year to try and improve it further. Hopefully the helmet cam will return again if it stops raining for long enough which it didn't this year.