Jcm

tyanything

Rescued a dumped JCM in poor condition and I thought I'd have a go at restoring it as in the main it's all there.

Can't seem to find a lot of info on it though and my first problem is where will I get a flywheel puller for it?

Thought my TY one would fit but it's a different thread.

Any info on bike much appreciated.

Cheers!

Previous rescued & restored bikes to a useable condition and current projects....

TYZ....

TYZ.jpg

Yamaha TY125 & TY250 (Pinky)....

TY125TY250Pinky.jpg

Suzuki Beamish RL250 (in pieces at the mo)....

SuzukiBeamishRL2501979.jpg

JCM (to be stripped)...

JCM.jpg

Brian Griffiths, in Hereford, 01981 550434, knows a lot about JCM and have some parts. You can also contact the man behind the JCM bikes - Joel Corroy (www.trail70.fr). He can supply all the parts you need.

• 1 month later...

looks like a very early 323 model, either 84 or first batch in 85 as it has the fibre glass tank which was replaced with a thermoplastic inner tank and fiberglass cover on the later models. It also has the cast footrest brackets rather than the steel plate brackets which were more durable.

• 2 weeks later...

You must know you stuf on jcm's. have just got one its no 35. looks original. but am not sure about some things eg whot colour the head stock should be. and mine has polished but think should be red. not a lot of pic of them. its winter project... can you help. seth.