Feeling Rear Wheel

lian

I rode trials bycicle before and its rear wheel closer to pedals than motorbike's rear wheel to foot pegs, so i just have old habit of feeling WHERE the rear wheel is and cant put it precisely B)

Learning now how to get over one little stone to another, jumping on the rear, but always dont get exactly up on second stone, afraid to overjump the gap (little) lenght.

Even when trying to jump to road's small border, dont get on it, cause if i was on pushbike, i'd be on border, but trials bike's wheel is bit far..

What useful exercise make me put the rear wheel precisely and how to reteach myself from pushbikes habit?

Thanks.

i think i know what you mean i think with a trials bike you acn move it around under you and because its rigid you can almost feel the edge of a ledge or rock but a moto is hevy and dead feeling because of the sus and tyre i think it just comes with trying maybe just keep trying all diffferent techs on the same items see what works best

:thumbup: im getting angry after every 7-10 failed tries falling to bash guard and stop doing it, when only thing i hear are knocks fallen on edge suspension...

Maybe lower tire pressure making wheel feel more sensible or contrary?

What move will be more teaching - japzap on lil border or instant splatter on it? Or maybe will be better just ride on smth like small halfpipe and make bmx-style stop rear wheel on the top (fufanu)