New Greeves

telecat

So the next generation model was at the Telford Show over the weekend!

Did all of you that looked at it have to sign the ''official secret act''? because it is very quiet?

Or was it that good you want to keep stum so you beat the rush and you can get your hands on the first batch :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only had a quick glance as I walked past it as I'm not really interested in the modern stuff any more - not even the Ossa.... It looked neater round the headstock than the previous model and the plastics/colours seemed to have been tidied.

Quick impression was that it looked smaller and neater than last year but I didn't have a good look so can't give an objective view really.

I saw enough people around it as it was close to my mate's stand, so someone on here must have looked at it closely.

I noticed the carbon fuel tank extends right down level with the bottom of the shock

and the fuel pump is mounted on the bottom of the tank -

but also the big banjo and hose on the underside of the pump is level with the sump plate

without any protection at all!

First rock that you would slide over would wipe out the fuel pump!! - good design!!

It did have an Ohlin shock and titanium front pipe though!

Edited by pedronicman

The new stuff doesn't interest me either but how is it the new generation and improved on last years product I have never seen one, were any tried or tested or will we be looking at Mk 3 next year still no wiser ?? Or have I missed something.??

And while we are asking the questions, why does it keep being launched at a Classic show? Most bikes have classic names, does this also make them eligable to attend.

It does seem strange,especially as some of those who bought an Anglian off the same bloke, from his previous venture found that they had to rebuild it before they could ride an event on it.

• 3 weeks later...