New Greeves

telecat

Nice,very professional, -Are the Tallon hubs the same as Talon hubs?. Are the Marzochi forks the same as Marzocchi forks? The spec seems to suggest more than one piston,do you get a spare?

Interesting stuff,but not as interesting as price,or availability.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice,very professional, -Are the Tallon hubs the same as Talon hubs?. Are the Marzochi forks the same as Marzocchi forks? The spec seems to suggest more than one piston,do you get a spare?

well said.

:o

Are the mis-spellings just a legal side-step to avert any legal action involving counterfeiting? :)

Edited by HAM2

Ok, here goes! Is it possible that Greeves have made a better job of the same principle than Sherco? I would venture the opion that from the photos that its a tidier design apart from the front down tube.

• 4 months later...
It does seem strange,especially as some of those who bought an Anglian off the same bloke, from his previous venture found that they had to rebuild it before they could ride an event on it.

What was the problem with the anglian bikes?

• 1 month later...

• 3 weeks later...

As an old duffer who endured a short spell on the Villiers powered contrivances I cant say I have fond memories of the brand!

The bottom line is this new bike is significantly more expensive than the market leaders, they must be expecting nostalgia to play a huge part in driving sales otherwise it I can't see it selling, no sportsman is going to pay such a premium for a bike unless it is significantly better than the rest, sadly I can't see that being the case IMHO