Scorpa T Ride

jeffers

Hi, has anybody got or owned a T ride,

I have been looking at it for LDT and trail riding and the trail bike route at some trials.

Don't see any at any events, i wonder why, are they any good , or are they to exspensive,

I have a pampara which is good for all the above but just feel like a change, OR NOT.

We have two TRides. His & hers...

We have hade them for about 18 months now & they are very good trail machines. They are NOT enduro machines, neither are their trials machines they are a genuine half way point.

As a trail bike I think there is little to beat them in terms of ease of ride, reliability & weight. They can cope with almost everything we have ever thrown at them & that includes six week trips off road in the Pyrenees.

I have used mine in a couple of the ACU Trail Bike rounds & found the TRide to be great. Is it as good a some of the

Edited by Loonal

We have two TRides. His & hers...

We have hade them for about 18 months now & they are very good trail machines. They are NOT enduro machines, neither are their trials machines they are a genuine half way point.

As a trail bike I think there is little to beat them in terms of ease of ride, reliability & weight. They can cope with almost everything we have ever thrown at them & that includes six week trips off road in the Pyrenees.

I have used mine in a couple of the ACU Trail Bike rounds & found the TRide to be great. Is it as good a some of the

Thanks for that info LOONAL sounds like it could be what i'm after,Just after a bike that can cope with some technical stuff and still ok if some miles need to be coverd, what sort of distance do you get from a tank, approx, my pamp dose about 70 per tank inc reserve.

jeff

We get about 135/145 KM depending on going, without reserve. Reserve is about 30km. We have a tank bag that fits in an extra 2 liters per bike so we look at about 180 all offroad.

Loonal

Loonal

How do you think the t-ride would cope with enduro? would it be a good bike to commute to work on during the week then maybe try the odd enduro of a weekend??

I have done a couple of hare & hounds & a TRide did the Tough One. So I suppose they would do an enduro. They have less suspension than an Enduro bike they so I presume would not cope with really fast going so well. BUT if its wet & tight, they are a weapon!!!, particularly if the event calls for trials tyres...

Cheers

LOONAL

I'd overlooked the T Ride - I'm looking for something to do LDT's on, so far considered the Beta Alp 4.0, Kawasaki KLX250, CCM SR-40 and sticking lights on my '75 Ossa MAR...

I'd prefer a triasl style machine to the an enduro type, though there's not much choice out there.

I'd overlooked the T Ride - I'm looking for something to do LDT's on, so far considered the Beta Alp 4.0, Kawasaki KLX250, CCM SR-40 and sticking lights on my '75 Ossa MAR...

I'd prefer a triasl style machine to the an enduro type, though there's not much choice out there.

That is the problem, theres not much to choose from, i had a very late Honda CRM which had lots of nice bits and did all things perfect,then out came the CRF 250 X ,so i got one of these only after selling the CRM to find that it was no way as muilty tasking as the CRM . gutted as the CRM was now gone, so now thats why i am keen to check out the T ride. Not sure how much better than my pamp it will be !!!!