Whats The Trials Scene Like Around Staffordshire And Nw

pipster

Hi Guys

Looking to get back into Trials riding again :blink:

Its been a while now,Its not that i've been away from the offroad scene altogether I have spent the last ten years riding Enduro's , UK rallys and Trail riding ...

Whats going on around my neck of the woods ???

Are there many local Trials clubs or practice areas where you can pay and play ?

thanks in advance for any feedback

Phil

Edited by pipster

Phil

Depending exactly where you are, have a look at www.manchester17.org.uk, www.macctrials.org.uk and www.ndymcc.co.uk.

Other clubs are available but those should keep you quiet for a while and get you back into things. Then just ask around at trials.

As for practice, Hawks Nest, just south of Buxton is a favourite for many. You'll find directions on the Man17 site - pay at the farm below the road. Don't know offhand how much it is - maybe someone else on here can say?

Good luck.

Thanks Guys

My bike's up for sale once its gone I'll treat myself to a USED Gas Gas TXT250 either a 07 or 08 need to do my homework re all the models Raga ect ...

But with Gas Gas UK at Buxton defo going with the GAS GAS well handy for spares etc...

In the meantime I'll get down to a local trial and do some observing need to get my head round the new rules me being old school :biggrinsanta:

See you in the New year have a great Xmas New year ...

Edited by pipster