2010 Sherco In Oklahoma

rlracer

Expecting Patric at the house tonight with his 2010 Sherco, anyone in the area that would like to see it is welcome to come by the house on Saturday the 9th to check it out ! PM me and i'll give you directions to my house.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expecting Patric at the house tonight with his 2010 Sherco, anyone in the area that would like to see it is welcome to come by the house on Saturday the 9th to check it out ! PM me and i'll give you directions to my house.

Ron,

I'd love to make it but I'll be out of town (I know, I know, big surprize lately). I'd be interested in your close-up observations of the new design and any detail photos if you can.

Jon

Pat didn't have time for Tish right now, I tried ! He left for Arizona this morning, he can't wait to ride it and will be back this way at the end of February, then we will go to Tish and a few other places in this area to practice.

Took some photos of the new bike, spent all day servicing it for him, so I took it apart front to back. Like the airbox, frame is narrow up top, balances nicely. To blasted cold for me to go ride so i'll have to wait for mine. Copie i'll send you some photos, sorry I don't have one of those $1000 cameras like you so the sony will have to do.

Pat didn't have time for Tish right now, I tried ! He left for Arizona this morning, he can't wait to ride it and will be back this way at the end of February, then we will go to Tish and a few other places in this area to practice.

Took some photos of the new bike, spent all day servicing it for him, so I took it apart front to back. Like the airbox, frame is narrow up top, balances nicely. To blasted cold for me to go ride so i'll have to wait for mine. Copie i'll send you some photos, sorry I don't have one of those $1000 cameras like you so the sony will have to do.

Ron,

Can you cc me those photos and maybe post a couple of good ones on this thread?

Chris Johnson just sent me some good photos of the new OSSA and you guys know how much I love to

spend some quality time with the new design technology..:thumbup:

Jon

Ron,

Can you cc me those photos and maybe post a couple of good ones on this thread?

Chris Johnson just sent me some good photos of the new OSSA and you guys know how much I love to

spend some quality time with the new design technology..:)

Jon

top secret and classified :thumbup:

Chris? Ossa? Mmmm? This could be dangerous! How is he? Long time no see! Give him my best.

MC

Edited by copemech

top secret and classified :thumbup:

Chris? Ossa? Mmmm? This could be dangerous! How is he? Long time no see! Give him my best.

MC

Chris has been riding dual-sport and doing well. He's a tech freak like me and keeps up

on the latest stuff. I keep bugging him to ride Trials and he's still

interested, but short on time. I told him Trials is like riding Ducati's and smoking cigars,

you may give them up for a while, but sooner or later, you'll be back........

Jon

Chris has been riding dual-sport and doing well. He's a tech freak like me and keeps up

on the latest stuff. I keep bugging him to ride Trials and he's still

interested, but short on time. I told him Trials is like riding Ducati's and smoking cigars,

you may give them up for a while, but sooner or later, you'll be back........

Jon

Well, good to hear that on Chris!

Seems most everything on the new Sherco is posted in Ryan's video on here!

I think it looks really good! Let Patrick bash it around a bit! Then RL will have something to work on! :thumbup: