Trials Clubs Around Liverpool

rev3lee250

:wall: hi i was wondering if any one could help me , just took delivery ofbikr today early crimbo prezzy for myself its a 2000 rev3 beta 250cc . but want to join a trials club around liverpool , is there one ? or does anyone know anywere around here that i can get a bit of practice in before joining a club and probebly making an a*** of myself !!! . must say i am loving the bike shes great. had TY,S when i was younger and used to go with my dad to watch a lot of trials , but having kids buying houses put pay to all that for a while . but looking to get back into it . hope someone can help thanks a lot LEE CLARKE

Hi mate,

We run the Bolton Motorcycle Club Trax Series which cater for Beginner to Inters. Our first event for 2005 is 13th Feb @ Trax in Preston.

Visit our website www.bolton.mcc.co.uk.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/ for more information about our Club who currently run 15 - 18 events per year. :wall:

Hope this might help, if you require any more info just drop us a line.

Regards

NICHOLA

There is the South Liverpool Mcc and Wirral 100 nether run loads of trials any more, about 4 between them in 05 I think. South Liverpool run the national lomax trial on easter Monday cracking trial but not for begginer I guess.

More details of cheshire and North Wales clubs here www.cnwtrials.org.uk