Which Of The 2010s To Buy?

voleurz

Beta actually looks better in the flesh, than the pics and the gasser vice versa, looks drop dead georgeous in the pics and avergae in the flesh, Beta better build and you can buy a long range trail tank for it, see beta competition parts, which beats the hebo number tank, gasser seems to be the bike of choice for the pro riders

I am at the moment swoping my 2010 gas gas for the beta due to not being able to get the spare partts for the gas gas quick enough.

Thats just because of where i live, so chek out how easy you can get spares for which ever bike you choose before buying it!

yeah

the gas gas shop is more equipped with spare (has like replacement everything as he is the distributor for all of canada..) plus hes a cool guy and i think the gas gas looks absolutely gorgeous in the flesh.

I was just wondering if they were something to avoid but they seem good.

Beta actually looks better in the flesh, than the pics and the gasser vice versa, looks drop dead georgeous in the pics and avergae in the flesh, Beta better build.

Everthing is a personal opionon, as I would disagree with you over both looks and build quality.

Edited by jordi

Hi I would also put a vote in for the Beta Alp 200, my friend has one and it's really nimble. You don't feel like you have been fighting an alligator for hours. Personally I'm not a fan of how it looks but the handling is really responsive.

They are very good IF you can live with the quirky styling. :huh: