Trials At Enduro Cross

sir dabs alot

Forgive me if I'm totally ignorant about this because I've never been to an Enduro Cross but would it be possible or feasible to have some sort of indoor trials at an Enduro Cross. I think it's probably pretty obvious to most of the people watching that a lot of the riders have a trials background. I'm just wondering if a short trials would be an option at these events?

I have always thought it would be a good idea to have a trials with an endurocross, but i had not thought of the trials as part of the test. I think thats a very good idea. Two enduro races and two trials laps. The combined score winner takes all. :thumbup:

I was thinking about 3-4 small sections set up in the middle of the course more as an intermission/half time type show with extra $$$ going to the winner. Jeff Aaron ,Taddy etc.... Maybe a gate style setup. Just a thought. Would be a good way to give trials exposure in the US.

I dont think you could every get it to happen The sponsers of the Endurocross series wont even let a trials bike in the main. They would hate to sponsor the series and some spectator buy a trials bike afterward.

We have a local Endurocross being held in SW Missouri next month they have determined no trials bikes in the money class The reasons were just because and because the series doesn't allow it. The real reason is probably because none of the local sponsors sell trials bikes.