Youth D Helmet & Boots

littleoneben

Hi

Having taken the plunge and got a couple of Oset bikes for the children, I would like to get them kitted out with at least the minimum for them to practice on, rather than cycle helmet & Wellies.

One takes size 8 childrens shoes and has a 52cm head circ. The other takes size 9 childrens shoes, but has a 49cm head circ.

Having looked on the internet it appears that there are only motorcross style helmets and boots available.

Does anyone else have any ideas if I can get trials specific stuff.

Many thanks

Andy

Hi

Having taken the plunge and got a couple of Oset bikes for the children, I would like to get them kitted out with at least the minimum for them to practice on, rather than cycle helmet & Wellies.

One takes size 8 childrens shoes and has a 52cm head circ. The other takes size 9 childrens shoes, but has a 49cm head circ.

Having looked on the internet it appears that there are only motorcross style helmets and boots available.

Does anyone else have any ideas if I can get trials specific stuff.

Many thanks

Andy

not sure about boots, but everyone around here seems to use ski/snowboard helmets for their kids on the osets. Not sure about trials specific stuff at that size. Snowsports gear will be adequete for the speed and terrain faced on an oset.