For Sale Post

grant_sherco

Just wondering if anyone can help me out!

I can't seem to register to place a for sale advert, If I sign up it says my email address is already in use and if I fill out the forgot password it says my new password has been sent to my email address, but Its not and I've checked my junk mail. So can anyone put an advert up for me If I email it to them?

Thanks

Grant

Just wondering if anyone can help me out!

I can't seem to register to place a for sale advert, If I sign up it says my email address is already in use and if I fill out the forgot password it says my new password has been sent to my email address, but Its not and I've checked my junk mail. So can anyone put an advert up for me If I email it to them?

Thanks

Grant

Grant, as I've learned, go to the community bar on the main heading and hit that for choices.

It's once I click on place an avert, it asks me to log in and it won't accept my password, so then I complete the forgotten password bit and that doesn't work either.

Grant, click the words trials centrial, top middle of page, after that arrives, click community, then make your class

ifieds choice.

If that doesn't work, contact Andy for further instructions, good luck

Edited by rockyrider

Thanks for your help, after I've done everything you have said then the classified section comes up I then click "place avert" and that's where I get stuck.

Was looking at contacting Andy but it says for any issues regarding classified section and a few other things he's too busy to reply.

Thanks for your help, after I've done everything you have said then the classified section comes up I then click "place avert" and that's where I get stuck.

Was looking at contacting Andy but it says for any issues regarding classified section and a few other things he's too busy to reply.

That's becuase he is too busy!!

First thing you have to do is re-register for the classifieds, you can't go on the basis of the forum registration. Once there you should have no problems. If you doget stuck then get yourself a hotmail or googlemail email account and use it rather than your primary account. Any other issues send me a PM and i'll help you resolve it.

That's becuase he is too busy!!

First thing you have to do is re-register for the classifieds, you can't go on the basis of the forum registration. Once there you should have no problems. If you doget stuck then get yourself a hotmail or googlemail email account and use it rather than your primary account. Any other issues send me a PM and i'll help you resolve it.

I never said he wasn't, I was just explaining my reasoning for not contacting Andy!!

Thanks for your help, still having problems, that's me tried with another hotmail account and it doesn't send the email with the link to activate it. PM'd

Every now and then hotmail decides that TC is a source of spam. It isn't and never has been. When hotmail has these little fits (as it is having at present) it bounces all emails from Trials Central which is why you won't have received the validation email. Micro$lop are impossible to deal with - they don't care that some little Trials website can't email their users. Use an alternate email address and it will work.