Sherco 2010

mrdropper

Which carb have you got on it? If you are on the standard Dellorto carb they come with spanish jetting on the pilot. The 30 that is standard needs changing for a 33 and it will run perfect. The mixture screw needs to be between 3.5 and 4.5 turns out, just find the sweet spot and you will be fine. I have noticed that with all this rubbish cold weather mine takes a while to warm up and settle to a nice tickover. Hope this helps

Which carb have you got on it? If you are on the standard Dellorto carb they come with spanish jetting on the pilot. The 30 that is standard needs changing for a 33 and it will run perfect. The mixture screw needs to be between 3.5 and 4.5 turns out, just find the sweet spot and you will be fine. I have noticed that with all this rubbish cold weather mine takes a while to warm up and settle to a nice tickover. Hope this helps

If you are having to run the screw out that far, you need somemore jet! Try the 35-36 range, I had to go to 38, which really helped eliminate ping in the off idle transition range below 1/8 throttle and smoothed things. Get your fuel screw down around 2 turn range for maximum control! You are not adjusting anything a 4 turns! Look at the tip of that needle! :rolleyes:

Its awesome Les, I reckon you would like it! You need to get yourself to some of the Earl Shilton training days then you can have a blast on it.

I was thinking of that,ou did some work with my mate brenden,aussie guy and he was full of praise mate!!!

I got me an 09 Scorpa SY250R.and have to say love it at the moment,different to the Gasser,has its good and bad points,luckily the good outways the bad :-)

I know it varies with the fuel and conditions, but if you cannot get your fuel screw down to the truely adjustable range of less than three turns, you are out of bounds and cheating your transition circuit as well which does nothing to smooth the bike.

Add to it if you are getting the alcohol in your fuel!

Pick your own poison! :rolleyes: