Tlr / Rtl Prices

g4321

This site has some really exotic bikes for sale - everything from RC45's, NR750's and an RC30 through to numerous MV's, a few TZ yams, A Rennsport BMW and even an HL500 Yamaha scrambles bike (10K euros!!!). Well worth a look - BUT the prices are all best described as to the high end of the scale.

The site is well worth a look as you wait for your lottery numbers to come up - the RTL appears to be the only trials bike by the way.

I can always dream - I could fill may garage several times over from this dealers stocklist.

John

I thought your original price was a bit high for the RTl - funny though that in the 3 or 4 TMX's I have been going through from 87 there are numerous pictures of RTL's (and Gollner's I hasten to add) from the various trial reports. One dealer - cant remember what offhand has an advert for RTL's with a big 6 available in the advert.

I am going through my old TMX's trying to find some more details on my bike - unfortunately they are mixed in with 20+ years of MCN etc!!!

Hope you are taking your RTL out on Sunday.

RTL's priced at over
Edited by g4321

• 1 month later...

G4321, give it a rest dude...we get the message, you have a TLr and it's worth loads

Marky G - Simple question to ask yourself

In 15 years time will your bike be worth more than it originally sold for - I guess the answer is no.

Perhaps its time you joined the revolution & bought a Honda 4 stroke where a bike can be ridden for years & will hold its price - or increase in value! - I am joking - everyman for himself, the world would be a sad place if we all liked the same things.

All I was doing was listing a price a TLR recently sold for on Ebay - perhaps since this bit of the Trials Central bulletin board is about Honda Trials bikes this will be of interest to people who own & ride Honda trials bikes - then again perhaps not?

All the best

Gordon

• 2 years later...

• 3 weeks later...

G4321, give it a rest dude...we get the message, you have a TLr and it's worth loads

it might have been be worth loads, but that's before Gordon got hold of it.

His looks like the cheap honda submitted by idmcc sec

ha

ha

yeah Gordon, stop twittering on about how much yer old rattler's worth, i'll give ye 20 quid, last offer!!

My mont is the only 4 stroke from honda that's worth having, i can even change gear without a hammer, unlike your old boiler!

So cast aside yer rose tinted glasses, and get with the programme!!

Edited by monty-python