British Army Trials

walworth

Anybody got any contact info for the guys in SEME Bordon?

My lad has just been posted to SEME for his trade training basic, and would like to get in touch with them.

Yep Staggiedog is the man if he wants to get into trials as he is the Team Captain for the Army SSDT team. The REME have an Enduro Team and sponsored by Yamaha my lad who is also in the REME helps out with the enduro team, but has seen sense and bought a trials bike :rolleyes:

He is remeben on here so you could PM him for details

Link to Team Reme here

TEAM REME

Edited by GIZZA5

Yep Staggiedog is the man if he wants to get into trials as he is the Team Captain for the Army SSDT team. The REME have an Enduro Team and sponsored by Yamaha my lad who is also in the REME helps out with the enduro team, but has seen sense and bought a trials bike :rolleyes:

He is remeben on here so you could PM him for details

Link to Team Reme here

TEAM REME

Too fast for the lamploughs i reckon

• 2 years later...

Sorry to trawl up an old thread, but I didnt see the point in starting a new one.

I'm looking at entering the SSDT next year as it's something that I've allways wanted to do, it looks awesome.

I'm an OCdt at university and was wondering if theres any possibility of gettting any sort of help towards paying for the SSDT. If so how would I go about it (through my CO or through the army trials team or?)