New Need Help...............

m4rt

You now, M4rt, you sure are quick to criticize Wallace for incorrectly typing words such as "don't" or "I'm." I was unaware that smilies were now considered punctuation in English, or, in fact, in any language. Even my next door neighbour, another recent Glaswegian immigrant, uses the little dots at the end of his sentences.

Jesster or Jessie.............(Isn't that a girls name?)

My English skills are not the topic here but the lack of English skill such as your's.

Your neighbour is an "emmigrant" from Glasgow and an "Immigrant" to Canada ;)

So..He is not a Glaswegien immigrant but a Canada Immigrant as he emmigrated from Glasgow and immigrated to Canada.

One emmigrates from a country and becomes and an immigrant of that country of landed status.

Please tell me how you would be an expert on your new neighbours writting skills. Did he write you a love letter?

Do learn to critisize correctly. I have even spelled some words wrongly in this reply to let you have a rebuttle :hl:

And I think it is, you know, not "you now" as you wrongly wrote.

One can not use the emoticons when the sentance is finnished with a punctuation mark such as a full stop or comma. Try it and see for your self.

Now run along and play with your puck Canuck ;)

Sherlock Ishy holmes :D

M4RT :ph34r:

Edited by M4RT

Why did you post a picture of you and your wife as your avatar. (SM4rt@$$) ;)

Ex wife if you do'nt mind. :hl:

And tell me Mr SM4rt@$$, is a Burberry baseball cap and anorak the latest Glaswegian fashion accessory?

Thats what they all seem to be wearing this season :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...