Beta Rev 3 Radiator

dannybooth

I've developed a minor leak in the radiator on my Rev3 250CC it trickles coolant which I keep topped up but when the engineis running the evaporation becomes quite heavy.

Can radiators be patched up by a trials shop or am I gonna have to fork out for a new one?

If it is a new radiator are they easy to fit?

Regards, Danny

Gday, yeah -sometimes. It depends where they are leaking. Apparently the tanks are sealed with a big O ring and they are a drama to re crimp but leaks at hose fittings etc are fixable. Take it in and let the guys there have a look, they will soon let you know if it will repair. It may well be much cheaper than a new one.

Cheers,

Stork

I've developed a minor leak in the radiator on my Rev3 250CC it trickles coolant which I keep topped up but when the engineis running the evaporation becomes quite heavy.

Can radiators be patched up by a trials shop or am I gonna have to fork out for a new one?

If it is a new radiator are they easy to fit?

Regards, Danny

Are you in the UK? If so, I can recomend Watkins radiators at Gloucester.

Yeah up in yorkshire though.

Taken it up to Brittania Cooling up in Morley, they seem pretty switched on, I'll .have to watch this space on the price but no doubt it'll be cheaper than a new one. Prices are on parts are a nightmare at the minute.