Newbie From Heathrow

newrider

hi guys im just gettin into trials not yet bought the bike but should have got one in the next couple of weeks ...... anyway my dilema is now finding somewhere to ride well learn to ride in the area i have contacted local council, the police, even the acu to see if they could point me in the right direction but all have come to nothing i do have a small piece of land (lock up garage area) behond my house which will do when i 1st get the bike but has anyone got any ideas where else i can get info from or even better know anywhere in the area that i could go. I have found one place near leatherhead but looking for somewhere a bit closer im literally 5 mins from heathrow airport

cheers in advance adam

thanks guys i did contact hux but they said they didnt know of anywhere in my area will get in touch with berkhampstead as soon as i have a bike and i am competant enough for a trial as i have very little experience at the mo

thanks again for the info though

How far is Denham from you?

Is the place you know at denham part of HUX cos i contacted them looking for somewhere to ride and they told me there is nowhere they know of and to try outside the m25 confused me at the time as i know they have practice ground in denham.

cheers for any info you have.

ok thank you for your help nigel i will defo be contacting berko there ground looks really good but think i defo need to get the basics down before i go there as i said before looking out for a bike at the mo then gonna get my balance and figure of 8s and stuff sorted on tarmac then will try a few practices before entering a trial. Hope to see you at a trial in the not too distant future thanks again for your advice.

ok thank you for your help nigel i will defo be contacting berko there ground looks really good but think i defo need to get the basics down before i go there as i said before looking out for a bike at the mo then gonna get my balance and figure of 8s and stuff sorted on tarmac then will try a few practices before entering a trial. Hope to see you at a trial in the not too distant future thanks again for your advice.

Berkos land isn't that great but its all we have at the moment till the Buzzards get sorted and best of all its legal.