Swm Parts

baldilocks

Right folks

I have been considering a twin shock for some time and I'm thinking of getting one for the summer months to see if I enjoy it more than the Gas Gas I currently have.

A combination of getting Bernies book off santa many years ago and SWMs being in short supply when my dad was a dealer for them meant that although I always wanted one I never actually owned an SWM.

So if I go the twinshock route the SWM seems a likely candidate

I have been offered a frame yokes and a seat /tank unit from a 280 but whats the chances of locating a motor ?

will early air cooled aprillia rotax motor fit or the armstrong rotax ? I assume the Gori one will ??

There are plenty of SWM parts out there if you know where to look (as Martin will testify), though demand seems to be greater than supply of late. Getting another cheap bike seems to be the best option (there's a SWM/Gori sidecar outfit on ebay this week :-). The early Aprillia and Armstrong's have the same 280cc Rotax engine, including the desirable clutch cover on the Armstrong.