New To The Sport

supermotodaz

Hi Folks

After racing and being heavily involed in Supermoto for the past few years, just got into trials through a mate and i,m now hooked, the cost for starters is a bonus compared to what i been used to, but its great fun,gonna give it a few more weeks and then have a go at competition level, novice i guess, whats club would you recomend me joining, live in Dorking, Surrey, do you need a licience for one off events or can you get a day one to try it out and just turn up.

Cheer,s

Daz

hello daz had to re reg on here as lost me details lol so i presume im a newbie again too. im going to join bognor and worthing both get good praise.

Hi Mate

Isn,t there a Leatherhead club as well ,seem to remember them running stuff boxhill years ago

Try Horsham riders or RRND in Redhill, both have good grounds and are local for you, you wont be disappointed.

Whats involved join a club then apply for licience or is trials different, got supermoto acu racing licience

Reigate club also hold some good events. My girl friends family live their do I have seen several of their events but not been able to ride them.

Should be same process as the supermoto license.

Simply join the club and they will stamp your ACU form which you then post with

If you have a current ACU road racing licence then that will cover you for trials riding. :thumbup:

Next year, if you are not intending to race, just get the cheaper trials registration and you won't need a medial either.

You will probably still need to join the trials club unless you are member of a racing club in the same centre and the trial is an open to centre event.

I've probably made this sound more complciated than it actually is, but I hope it helps.

Pete