Trialsphotos.com Re-launch!

Andy

After several hundred hours worth of work, I am delighted to announce that the sadly-neglected sister site to Trials Central has had a complete and total makeover and am extremely pleased to launch an all-new TRIALSPHOTOS.COM

TRIALSPHOTOS.COM was launched in 2005 and, whilst the software we used was sufficient, things have moved on a great deal since that time. The site had a bad habit of not letting us know when orders for photo prints had been placed, leading to delays and problems in fulfilling orders.

The all-new TRIALSPHOTOS.COM isn't an upgrade to the old site, but a totally new website with loads of new features. Not only does it make it easier for you to browse and search photos, but you can also track your orders simply and easily online.

As you can imagine, adding thousands of photos and correctly identifying them all and ensuring they are all searchable by rider name and location is a mammoth task. So far I've added over 3000 SSDT photos from 2008 right up to this year's SSDT. I will be adding more photos from both the SSDT in previous years and also other events, but it's a lengthy (and very tedious!) process.

Over and above the investment in the all-new TRIALSPHOTOS.COM I've also invested in updated printing technology ensuring maximum possible quality from our digital prints.

To mark the re-launch of TRIALSPHOTOS.COM there is FREE delivery on all orders over