Schematic

crossman

http://www.bigcee.com/faq/KLR650-color-wiring-diagram.gif

I find it hard to believe that the engineers/tecs at GASGAS do not have real schematics like the "example" linked above, and are not making them available, I'm shure I am not the only loyal customer that has gone or is going nuts searching forums for information and relying on the simple drawings available. And then the frustrating time involve tracing, labeling, connecting,hoping like h### you got it right and don"t burn out any components at startup.

Perhaps some one in the know can make a suggestion to the powers that be to please help us out.

As I stated originally I am talking about a REAL SCHEMATICS like the example in the original post with all the color coding, the wire loom, lighting system, ignition system, charging system ect. I think you get the point. I don't mean to disregard the persons time and effort that made the Drawings that are posted at Rising Sun however they are far from detailed and by no means complete. So I'll say it again where are the REAL SCHEMATICS?