2010 Bikes, Does S3 Ti Pipe Fit?

technolad

I've just cracked my two month old s3 pipe (old style) at the lobster back piece :s I'm in the process of having it welded at the moment! Wish i had new style one! At the same time, i have also managed to split my second tank (improved manufacturing designed one) and exhaust (being welded for second time). These bikes do not take to kindly to landing upside down on exhaust/tank at the same time. If you have a big off...check the lower mounting brackets (the through bolt ones) and all mounts for that matter for cracks. The lack of rear subframe to land on doesnt help as these two items are each others strength and the sub frame. This is an area i would like to see improved for next year...this bike is costing me ALOT in spares. In 10 years of sherco ownership this is the worst bike i've had but rides like a dream...i will be getting a 2011 as i have faith that sherco can sort these problems out and create an awesome machine. My advice is carry a spare tank (not to pricey at

I've just cracked my two month old s3 pipe (old style) at the lobster back piece :s I'm in the process of having it welded at the moment! Wish i had new style one! At the same time, i have also managed to split my second tank (improved manufacturing designed one) and exhaust (being welded for second time). These bikes do not take to kindly to landing upside down on exhaust/tank at the same time. If you have a big off...check the lower mounting brackets (the through bolt ones) and all mounts for that matter for cracks. The lack of rear subframe to land on doesnt help as these two items are each others strength and the sub frame. This is an area i would like to see improved for next year...this bike is costing me ALOT in spares. In 10 years of sherco ownership this is the worst bike i've had but rides like a dream...i will be getting a 2011 as i have faith that sherco can sort these problems out and create an awesome machine. My advice is carry a spare tank (not to pricey at