Clutch Gone Strange

dann_87

So i dropped my bike last night was dropping off some pallets and as i lifter the front wheel the clutch didnt bite where it usualy does causing me to land front heavy.

Ive tried the adjustments on the lever but with in all the way in or out the clutch doesnt get to biting point untill its allmost fully out.. also there feels to be les modulation..

Any ideas?

Just some ideas for things you should check. Is there enough fluid in the master cylinder reservoir? Is the master cylinder leaking? Is the hose in good condition and tightly connected at each end? If all of these check okay it could be the slave cylinder seals, but these are pretty problem free these days and an 08 bike should still be fine.

So i dropped my bike last night was dropping off some pallets and as i lifter the front wheel the clutch didnt bite where it usualy does causing me to land front heavy.

Ive tried the adjustments on the lever but with in all the way in or out the clutch doesnt get to biting point untill its allmost fully out.. also there feels to be les modulation..

Any ideas?

The "in all the way in or out " comment makes me think you may have the wrong idea of how that adjustment works. It is only to set the clearance at the adjustment screw/M/C plunger junction.

Back the adjustment screw all the way out, then in until it just contacts the plunger that goes through the boot on the M/C. Back it out a tad so that the end of the lever travels about 3-5mm before the screw starts to put pressure on the plunger.

Jon