Armac Cub - Whats It Worth?

bucki3

Hi all, I am just about to finish my Armac cub and i was wondering how much they are worth in relation to what i have spent. The bike has the best of everything. Full Armac frame, Alan Whitton engine rebuild to 230cc with all his breathing, clutch, drive sproket etc modifications carried out. 35mm ossa mar forks in T21 heavyweight sliders. Armac tank, yolks, exhaust, airbox. Dellorto 22mm carb, new cables, mudgaurds etc, everything brand new. So, what do you think it would fetch if it was sold? I cant say i've ever seen one for sale!

I guess the glib answer is that it is only worth what some one will pay for it..

if you can find some one that has added up the price of the parts and wants to avoid the waiting time and the hassle of assembly you may get more than the cost of the parts.

The problem i see is that more clubs are putting Armac cubs into the special's class.

I seem to recall that a very nice otter has been on sale for ages at a price less than the cost of the parts.