How To You Lock Your Bikes Up?

gasgas694

Sorry to hear that do u know how they got round your chains and ground anchor? and did you get your van back? do u think it was someone that knew u were away that night and had a load of bikes?

Bolt croppers through chains, grinder through bollard, lock punched through on garage door all done sat afternoon by "Locksmith" (who's going to question?)

Police reckon it was an organized gang

I don't just compete in trials, I race supermoto, modern and classic hillclimbs, Trackdays on anything from a rs250 though to a gsxr1000 so plenty of people must recognise me and see me on different machinery and maybe put 2&2 together. I would hate to think it was someone I know

I would obviously like to keep my identity intact by not giving out to much detail but three bikes I would love to see again are

2007 Husqvarna SM450RR for the money i've plowed into it

2010 Beta Evo 290 simply because I hadn't ridden it

and a 1936 Douglas 500 s.v.deluxe It was my grandfathers from new

the rest were mostly track weapons all a bit tatty and to be honest pretty worthless

Edited by FeetDown

...the rest were mostly track weapons all a bit tatty and to be honest pretty worthless

Still your property not theirs....I hope their ar5ehole5 :wacko: heal over and they choke to death on their own shy-iht... :banana2: ..

There, that's Trials Centrals first fatwa :huh: .

I'm just going to make a little effigy doll now. :rotfl:

Edited by HAM2