Classic Trials Show (topics Merged)

charlie prescott

Hi Guy's

Hi Andrew,

Looking forward to my copy.

I would add that the time table will be a lot more slick next year.Start earlier, finish later. Same format, but with two legs over the two days, the same as the sidecars. And if I get my way, it will be run as a "Team Event", with six or seven riders in each team. And the show will be aimed at the riders and not "Joe Public". With even more entertainment in the evenings.

The "Old Iron" that Peter,"Bill Webster" was riding ,was the brilliant "Otter" B40 built by our "Old" friend, "Old Trials Fanatic " You Must get along next year Paul.

Regards Charlie.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Iron Old Iron :rotfl: Just you wait Westyfield. Old Iron indeed. thats old bessie the beeza youre talking about ;) Carry on like that and you'll have another shoulder injury :P LOL

Will try my best to make it next year, might even scrounge a go on bessie, Charlie. Alan and Mick keep telling me how much fun they had. Now i know why Alan and Barry were having a warm up at Micks party recently :D

While we are talking about videos. Anybody seen the new 2010 version of "How to ride classic and twinshock trials" or not in my case :lol:

Edited by Old trials fanatic

Hi Guy's

Hi OTF,

Yes we did have fun, and will have more next year, Bessie says you can swing your leg over her anytime.

PS, heard all about the video, must get me a copy.

Regards Charlie.

Have you posted the results any where and did Steve ride or do you need the have a copy of the video to find out. Come on Charlie.

Hi Guy,s

For information about the trial look on the website.

If you are referring to Steve Saunders, No, he did not make it to the trial, has he could not get away from a prior engagement,although he tried.

He sent me an apology and said that he will defiantly ride next year, and would have this, if he had been invited earlier.

Now that a lot more people know of the shows existence, it may not be has difficult to contact people.

I am sure that anyone that tried the new format Express trial will spread the word on how much fun they had riding the event. And don't forget, this event was put on to encourage people to take up Classic Trials Riding and to put the "Fun" element back into riding a trials bike.

Regards Charlie.

• 1 year later...

Hi Guy's.

Just put a very small clipet of Barry singing at the Classic Trials Show 2010 on You tube, just Google Barry Classic trials show should find it. Alan you realy need to do more work so you can afford to buy a set of drums.

Guy's if you are realy intrested in me doing another show next year you need to let me know. At least you guy's are genuine? Take a look at www.bsaotter.com 2012 news, and Nelson Column bike lift to see what I mean. There should be a you tube for you sidecar boys on there tomorrow to. Classic Trials Show 2010 sidecars, should find it.

Regards Charlie.