Relocating To Memphis/western Tn. Looking For Trials Rider/events

trialsbikeadam

Contact B&J racing in Dickson , Just north of Memphis for Local Vintage/Twinshock riding and trials in general . And you can get on the STRA website for all the southeast modern stuff ... I'm @ work or I'd post all the local links that are on my home pc !

Hope to see ya around ! Also check out metrolina trials too !

Glenn

AXULSUV - Thanks for the info! I e-mailed b&j racing and looked at both trials sites! If you're ver out this way let me know, we are both beginer modern riders and love to ride with anyone, we also ride enduro bikes. My personal e-mail is adamgray_1@yahoo.com feel free to hit me up if you ever need a riding partner! Thanks very much!!!

Oh Man! Say it ain't so! Been missin' you guys at events,I just helped out and worked the Stoney Lonesome event,was wondering if you'd show up.

My Brother works for FedEx in Memphis,if I ever go down to see him I'll havta look you up.

I may make it to a Paris Tn vintage event next year as we also have Family in that area,we'll keep in touch.

I was gonna bump to senior class next year on my Gasser so we could run the same line and compare scores ;)

BTW,I assume this was because of finding a job down there so congrats :wall:

Edited by htrdoug

Doug- Good to hear from you!!! Yep it's true, we're now in memphis. That's great you have family down here, we'd love to get visitors!! I actaully lost my cell phone and all my numbers with it, send me a private message with your number agian, I may change my number to a local one when i switch companies, so i'll be able to keep you updated :wall: